Town Hall - where's the facts?

News: Town Hall - where's the facts?

Not too long ago council borrowed $8 million dollars to build Carriage Trails Parkway.  They kept rolling over the short term notes until the debt became $13 million.  Then they got a public / private partnership going where the private party paid the debt down so that there is only $7 million dollars left on that original investment.  Of course the city has borrowed another $12 million…

spot on

Dismissiveness, great word for how the city is treating it's residents!  :thumbs:
To reply to an existing post use the reply/quote button under it. Type fresh posts here when not replying to any existing post.

Make your post civil and relevant.
I found this post very informative.  I'm glad I voted for you Tom and will continue to do.  

I still don't know what to think about the sign other than it looks out of place and I believe I could've come up with 10 other things that the community would have benefited better from with $750,000.  

I do hope what Tom is referring to is either untrue or there is a reasonable explanation for what appears to be a  spending problem by people would should be able to trust.  

Thanks Tom for bringing this to light.

Resolution

I really hope there is a resolution to this soon,  We need to take our city back with a council and Mayoe r that work together.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: