The City Levy and the School Levy - someone recently asked me what I stood for, I think he was really asking me how I intended to vote

News: The City Levy and the School Levy - someone recently asked me what I stood for, I think he was really asking me how I intended to vote

I'm seriously thinking of voting for Issue 2 which is the School Levy.

The reasons are:

1.  It is in my own best financial interest

2.  My conservative friends let me down when they didn't run anyone for school board.

3.  I believe Mrs. Gunnell, the School Superintendent is a great administrator. 

4.  As Mayor I should consider voting for Issue 19. But voting yes on 19 without voting…

No Tom I was not asking how you would Vote I wanted to know what you stood for as the Mayor of the city and Community of Huber Heights.

Oh - you want slogans

Slogans aren't typically something I think are useful.  

Of course you might also be offering criticism of my sentence making ability and trying to let me know that all these articles I write in order to help promote good decisions and prevent bad decisions would be better if someone else edited them for clarity.  I can see that.  But I haven't been able to find anyone willing to do that work.  So we are stuck with what I can produce.  

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply