Levy Ordinance and Music Center Management Contract on Monday's agenda.

News: Levy Ordinance and Music Center Management Contract on Monday's agenda.

The agenda and read ahead for Monday's General session are on the City Website.  The two main items I hope you read and consider providing input on are the Ballot Ordinance for the November Income Tax Levy and the Music Center Management Contract.

Remember if you chose to speak Monday Night you have two options.  When filling out the request to speak you can chose to do it as Citizen…

public communication

" committee then spent the next 2.5 hours enthusiastically emphasizing their expectation that I stop communicating with the public".

This is absolutely sickening to hear. The council simply wants to spend and spend with no resistance from anybody. Do they want Huber to eventually turn into a little Detroit?  I wonder why the tea party groups and gun sales have increased over the last few years. People have zero respect for our elected officials because of their sneaky backroom deals and not telling the public about what we are supposed to vote on.

So as good citizens of Huber, we are supposed to approve an income tax hike plus another school levy both at the same time? Home prices are stagnant or dropping, school fees are already too high, grocery prices feel like they have doubled, and yet we are supposed to give a couple more thousand dollars a year to these elected officials simply because they keep spending it on whatever they want? But don't tell the public what we are doing! Who is going to have the extra discetionary cash to spend on actually going to a performance at the new music center?

This city council is absolutely sickening!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply