2014 City Budget discussion

News: 2014 City Budget discussion

Last nights Administration Committee meeting included a discussion of the draft 2014 budget.  The short version is available on the city website.  I've scanned and posted the larger version of the draft budget.  Sorry it is not searchable (and it is 11mb).  The city finance director has again this year warned council that there is a systemic problem with the budget (we are spending more than…

The budget

Notice how everything is an emergency. That is to shortcut everything.
You obviously have a pdf format here. Several sites online will change this to a Microsoft Write format for free. Either a Doc or an odt file format will work. It then becomes searchable. If you need help with this, please feel free to contact me at lordbasil1@sbcglobal.net. I bought the appropriate software about 4 years ago. I comes in quite handy.
Perhaps the City Manager can offer explanations for what is allotted for what.
WOW, we (wife and I) were the only ones concerned with this "norm" of declaring EVERY resolution an emergency. Even the state of ohio feels its a misuse! We've been questioning the procedure since 2002! Thanks for keeping this topic alive, lets get some real answers NOW!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply